Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Week in the Life-Monday

I'm joining hundreds- maybe even thousands- of Memory Keepers across the globe this week, participating in a project called "Week in the Life". You can read more about that here. So, everyday this week Monday-Sunday I am taking lots of photos, writing lots of words, in effort to capture the rhythm of our lives right now. Here's a look at Monday.
 
Book time for the boys. This gives me a chance to head downstairs for morning alone time.
 A peak into our super organized fridge. ha!
 Coffee. Need I say more?
Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs, Bananas, and Cheerios.
I love this guy.
 
Heading out for the morning to pick up farm fresh eggs, lunch, and a bit of shopping.
 
When Joe is home on Mondays, we go to this restaurant for a 50% off discount!
 
We checked out the mall..
Simon and I found this book about all the United States and each one had an interesting fact....here's the one for Montana: "only a few people live in Montana!"
 
 We headed back home, so Joe could pack and Simon could nap.

 I took a quick shot of a recent "Pinterest inspired" project. I will say it took way.way. longer than I expected. But it's special to me because the boys collected the majority of those pine cones.
 Cleaning up the breakfast dishes while the kiddos played with Brandon's new birthday toy.
 Once Simon went down for a nap and Joe started packing, Brandon and I were off to the library. I love that he loves books. Bob the Builder are his current faves.
 
 Once we got home, it was time for dinner prep.  Bean Tostadas were on the menu for the evening.
After dinner-Bath time! We have started warming the boys towels in the dryer...it's getting cold here.
Ending the day with a Bible story, hugs good-bye to Daddy...off to bed for a new day. 
 I am hoping to share more throughout the week and at the end of the week have an overall perspective of our lives right now.
After yesterday and half of today today, I realize this is a massive project. It's one I'm glad I started. It's one I'm committed to doing. It's one that will require purchasing more batteries for my camera. 

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job! I love that you documented your family eating breakfast together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The angles and crops on your photos is amazing. And as random as it is, the shot of your coffee is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kristen! Coffee is my fave!

      Delete