Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hello Terrific Two

Simon Jude, You are a gift from the Lord. From the day you entered the world, you brought  joy to our family. Your hair was the biggest surprise of all to us. Lots of it, and dark brown.You are very expressive in your facial expressions and your personality. Food is kinda your thing-like when your brother is done with his plate you will finish anything left on it. You don't like hair cuts right now, and that's fine by me. You tell me "I'mmmm a big. a. boy."  Here is a look at how you've grown.





This is how old you think you are right now...
I am so blessed to be your Momma. I am so thankful for all the sweet moments we have shared.
 I love listening to you talk. 
I'm Praying that you will grow into a great man of God that brings joy to others lives.
Happy Birthday sweet Simon!!! Welcome to the terrific two's!

No comments:

Post a Comment