Monday, November 3, 2014

Week in the Life- Sunday

I took way less photos out of all the days...and I'm cool with that. After the rain the night before, we woke up to this. I still am not sure how I feel about all the snow in our future.
 I went a little crazy and added some salted caramel to my latte.
 Good Morning Birthday Boy!!! You are two...
Our week began with breakfast together, and so it ended. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip waffles for the birthday boy!
 I think he approved.
Quick shot of snow before heading to church.
On the way to church, I just set my camera on the dash and set the self timer. I was hoping the boys would lean in for the shot, but in the end I love the story this photo tells. He's serious. I make silly faces. He drives us to church about 2 Sundays a month (on average). 
After a good morning of hearing the Word taught, taking communion, and fellowship, we headed over to a friends home for a Taco feast. Lots of noise, Lots of food, lots of sweet conversation.
As the day came to a close, Brandon took a stroll across the kitchen floor in his Daddy's slippers Simon went to bed first since he missed a nap and the time change happened. Joe finished out the evening getting ready for a hunting/camping adventure. I had two cups of hot tea and went to bed.
I am so glad I did this Week in the Life project, and am looking forward to gathering all the photos and stories into one place.

1 comment:

  1. Great that you are in the photos as well...we tried the camera on the dash board before heading off to school with my 24mm lens....a bit tight so I ended up using the iPhone and got a photo...fun to try new things (thanks Ali for the ideas). See you in 2015 for WITL, I've just done my 6th year of this project.

    ReplyDelete