Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Day in the Life

 Yesterday I participated in a project called "Day in the Life" started by Ali Edwards. You can find  more information here. I, along with memory keepers across the globe- took pictures of our life happening and combined that with words  throughout the day. Normally I would share the photos with times/descriptions/a bit of journaling. I did this project almost exactly one year ago (you can see that here).   But this year, I am doing a bit more of reflective journaling (what has changed? what is the same? a sort of "then vs. now" thrown in the mix) and I will be combining it all in a mini book (you can see that here). Here are some of the photos from yesterday.... I am hoping to be back here soon with the stories from our day.
 >>> Photos are a combination of DSLR and iPhone<<<
                                                                          










1 comment: